Avocado and prawn salad
Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 3 cups water
- 9 oz (cleaned) prawns
- 4 oz cucumber
- 2 avocado
- 2 oz pistachios
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 oz olive oil
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper
- Put into a separate bowl the cucumber (diced), the avocato (peeled and diced) and the pistachios (shelled and chopped) and pour over lemon juice and olive oil, mix well and transfer into the fridge to rest.
- Put prawns into the steaming basket and add water intothe bowl.
- Put the basket in place into the bowl and cook: 10 min. temp. Varoma speed 2.
- When the prawns are cooked transfer them under cold water then cut into small chunks and add to the salad.
- Add salt and pepper at your taste and serve.
- drain prawns well, cut your prawn meat into small chunks, stir through salad and you can either let it marinate in the fridge for a few hours or serve immediately