Bacon potato soup
Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 oz butter
- 14 oz potatoes
- 10 oz milk
- 7 oz water
- ½ tbs vegetable stock concentrate
- Put into the bowl onion (peeled and quartered), garlic and bacon (roughly chopped): 10 sec. speed 8.
- Add butter: 5 min. 210°F speed 2.
- Add potatoes (diced small), milk, water and stock: 20 min. temp. Varoma speed 2.
- Add parsley to taste: from speed 4 to speed 10 slowly.
- Check for a creamy and smooth result.
- Serve with grated bread, parmesan and some more bacon.