Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 6 oz sugar
- 3 oz slivered almonds
- 8 oz carrot
- 10 oz self raising flour
- 2 eggs
- 3 oz milk
- 100 g vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp (extract) vanilla
- Put into the bowl sugar and almonds: 30 sec. speed 6.
- Add carrots (peeled and roughly diced): 30 sec. speed 7.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add self raising flour (or all purpose flour and yeast), eggs, milk, oil and vanilla: 2 min. speed. 4.
- Pour the mixture into the tin (lined with baking paper) and bake in the preheated oven at 350°F for 40 minutes (until golden brown).
- Check with a toothpick if the cake is ready (leave it in the oven for a little longer if the cake is still very wet inside).
- Serve with just a little dust of icing sugar on top.