Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 3 onion
- 18 oz potatoes (peeled)
- 1 oz cheddar
- 1 oz grated cheese
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 oz plain flour
- 2 eggs
- to taste chives
- 1 tsp salt
- to taste pepper
- Put into the bowl potatoes (roughtly chopped) and onions: 10 sec. speed 5.
- Transfer the potatoes mix into a kitchen towel and squeeze as much liquid as you possible can.
- Put the potatoes mix back into the bowl and add all ohers ingredients: 30 sec. speed 3 reverse.
- Check for a well combined result (should stay together in your hand when you squeeze a small amount together). If needed (too wet) add 1 tbsp of flour.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and melt a small piece of butter.
- Drop on the frying pan a medium ladle of the mixture, flatten slightly with the back of a spoon and cook for 3 minutes on each side (until golden and crunchy).