Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 10 oz bacon
- 4 oz cheddar
- 1 onion
- 1 oz olive oil
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp oregano dried
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 16 oz chicken stock
- 12 oz potatoes
- 18 oz mince
- 4 oz light cream
- 7 oz milk
- 2 oz sour cream
- Place the bacon slices on a tray, lined with baking paper, and bake in the preheated oven at 350°F for 20 minutes, until crisp and dry.
- Transfer bacon on a plate, allow to cool and cut in pieces.
- Put into the bowl the cheddar (cutted in pieces): 6 sec. speed 8.
- Set aside.
- Put into the bowl the cooked bacon: 3 sec. speed 8.
- Set aside.
- Put into the empty bowl the onion peeled: 3 sec. speed 5.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add oil, basil, oregano and rosemary: 5 min. temp. Varoma speed 1.
- Add boiling stock, diced potatoes and pepper to taste.
- Put the mince into the steaming basket put into the bowl and cook: 15 min. temp. Varoma speed Soft.
- Mix up the mince with the spatula and continue: 5 min. temp. Varoma speed Soft.
- Transfer the mince into the bowl: 1 min. temp. Varoma speed. Soft reverse.
- Add ceddar, cream and milk: 3 min. temp. Varoma speed Soft reverse.
- Add the bacon and the sour cream, mix with the spatula and serve.