Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 1 courgettes
- 18 oz breast chicken
- half tsp mild paprika
- half cup parmesan
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper
- half cup breadcrumbs
- Put into the bowl the zucchini: 10 sec. speed 8.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and repeat until finely grated: 10 sec. speed 8.
- Transfer the grated zucchini into a strainer and squeeze out any excess liquid.
- Put into the empty bowl chicken (roughly chopped): 20 sec. speed 7.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add zucchini (squeezed), paprika, parmesan salt and pepper: 20 sec. speed 7.
- Check the mixture into the bowl, it must be smooth and completely combined, if needed add some breadcrumbs.
- With wet hands (or two tablespoons) make the chicken nuggets and dip in the breadcrumbs.
- Gently pressing the crumbs into the chicken, and set onto a lined baking tray.
- Repeat with all the remaining chicken mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 13 - 15 minutes at 390°F (or until your nuggets are golden brown).
- Your cooking time will vary depending on the size of your nuggets!