Chocolate chip cookies
Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
28 oz cookies - 30 Chocolate chip cookies
- 5 oz butter
- 7 oz brown sugar
- 1 eggs
- 9 oz plain flour
- 0.5 oz baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla (extract)
- 6 oz chocolate chips
- 7 oz chocolate chips
- Put the butter and sugar in the bowl: 1 min. speed 4.
- Add the egg: 1 min. speed 4.
- Add the flour, baking powder and vanilla flavouring: 1 min. speed 4.
- Add the chocolate chips: 20 sec. speed 2 reverse.
- Wrap the dough with cling film and transfer to the fridge to rest for half an hour.
- Form many balls on a baking tray lined with baking paper and slightly spaced from each other.
- If desired, distribute other chocolate chips on the surface of the biscuits.
- Cook in a preheated oven at 350 °F for about 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before serving.