Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 9 oz plain biscuits
- 2 oz (shelled) pistachios
- 4 oz white chocolate
- 2 oz dessicated coconut
- 3 oz (dried) cherries
- 1 tsp (paste) vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 14 oz condensed milk
- Put the biscuits into the bowl: 5 sec. speed 8.
- Set aside.
- Put pistachios into the bowl: 2 sec. speed 7.
- Set aside with biscuit crumbs.
- Pun the chocolate into the bowl: 5 sec. speed 9.
- Add biscuit crumbs, pistachios, coconut, cherries, vanilla paste, cinnamon and condensed milk: 20 sec. speed 3 reverse.
- Check for a creamy and tacky result and transfer in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Roll the mixture into 1 inch sized balls and roll each in dessicated coconut.
- Place them on a tray lined with baking paper and put in the fridge for half an hour before serving.