Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 8 oz water
- 13 oz self raising flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 5 oz parmesan
- 2 cloves garlic
- to taste parsley
- Put into the bowl water (lukewarm), flour and salt: 6 sec. speed 7.
- Then: 6 min. speed Knead.
- Transfer the dough into a lightly oiled bowl, cover with cling film and place into a warm spot.
- Allow to rise for at least an hour or until doubled.
- Put into the empty bowl parmesan, garlic cloves and parsley: 5 sec. speed 7.
- Set aside.
- Divide the dough into 10 pieces and roll each piece into a small rectangle shape.
- Sprinkle over the layer some of the filling and gently press it into the dough (with hands or by rolling over it with a rolling pin).
- With a knife, score diagonal lines across the dough and roll up closely into a long shape.
- Transfer the twists on a baking tray, lined with baking paper, and bake in the preheated oven at 350°F for 40 minutes (until golden brown).