Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 9 oz pumpkin
- 6 oz sugar
- 1 tsp (extract) vanilla
- 1 lemon
- 10 oz plain flour
- 2 oz seed oil
- to taste chocolate cream
- Put into the bowl the pumpkin diced: 20 min. 210°F speed 2.
- Drain the liquid and set aside.
- Put into the bowl (clean and dry) sugar, vanilla and lemon zest: 5 sec. speed 10.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add flour, seed oil and pumpkin purea: 1 min. vel. 3.
- Check for a pastry result and transfer in fridge to rest for 30 minutes.
- Flatten the dough with a rolling pin and, with a small cup (or halloween's cookie cutters), make di biscuits.
- Transfer the biscuits onto a baking tray, lined with baking paper.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 350°F for 20 minutes (until golden brown).
- Allow the biscuits to cool completely and decore with chocolate cream.