Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 1 oz butter
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (grated) cheddar
- 5 oz ham
- For to brush
- 2 tbs milk
- to taste poppy seeds
- Put into the bowl flour and butter: 10 sec. speed 5.
- Add milk: 2 min. speed Knead.
- Sprinkle flour over a board and stretch the dough into a 1 cm thick sheet.
- Spread mayonnaise and grated cheddar all over the dough.
- Lay over shaved ham and roll up the dough.
- Cut the roll into 3 cm slices and put them on a tray, lined with baking paper.
- Brush the rolls with milk and poppy seeds and bake for 20 minutes at 390°F (until golden).
- Allow the rolls to cool on a wire rack and serve.