Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- For the dough
- 16 oz (warm) water
- 26 oz self raising flour
- 2 tsp salt
- 4 oz olive oil
- For topping
- 7 oz sliced ham
- 7 oz grated cheese
- 5 tbsp tomato paste
- Put into the bowl water, salt, flour and oil: 20 sec. speed 4.
- Then: 2 min. speed Knead.
- Transfer the dough into a lightly oiled bowl, cover with a towel and leave to rest (in a warm spot) for 30 minutes (until doubled).
- Transfer the dough on a floured bench and roll the dough out in a rectangle form (ca. 10 inch x 15 inch).
- Spread the tomato paste over the dough (leaving a small gap around the edges) and scatter the ham over.
- Sprinkle over also the cheese and carefully roll the dough until enclosed.
- Cut the big roll into approximately 12 slices and transfer them on a tray, lined with baking paper.
- Brush the rolls with oil and bake in the preheated oven at 390°F for 20 minutes, until golden brown.