Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 12 slices smoked ham
- 4 eggs
- 4 (egg white) eggs
- 500 g quark
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano dried
- 80 g mushroom
- 12 tomatoes
- to taste parmesan
- Lightly grease with oil a 12 muffin tray and line each with an ham slice.
- Put into the bowl whole eggs and egg whites, quark, onion powder, garlic powder and oregano: 30 sec. speed 5.
- Add sliced mushrooms: 20 sec. speed 2 reverse.
- Pour the mixture in the muffins tray on the ham and garnish with tomato slices and parmesan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes at 350°F until golden brown.
- Let the mini quiches to rest for 10 minutes before serve.