Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- For lamingtons
- 4 oz sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp (extract) vanilla
- 2 oz unsalted butter
- 4 oz plain flour
- For icing
- 1 oz unsalted butter
- 5 oz milk
- 18 oz icing sugar
- 2 oz cocoa powder
- q.s. dessicated coconut
- Put sugar into the bowl: 10 sec. speed 10.
- Place the butterfly into the bowl and add eggs: 7 min. 105°F speed 3.
- Add vanilla and butter: 10 sec. speed 4.
- Remove butterfly and add flour: 10 sec. speed 4.
- Pour into the tin, lined with baking paper.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 350°F for 30 minutes (until golden).
- Allow to cool down and transfer into the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Put into the bowl butter and milk: 4 min. 180°F speed 2.
- Add icing sugar and cocoa: 30 sec. speed 4.
- Transfer cocoa icing into a bowl and cut the cake into 20 equal sized squares.
- With a tongs, dip each piece of cake into icing and cover it completley.
- Roll each the piece of cake into dessiccated coconut and transfer on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Allow icing to rest al least 1 hour before serving.