Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 1 oz parmesan
- 2 oz black olives
- 2 oz feta cheese
- 1 oz pine nuts
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- For to brush
- 1 oz milk
- to taste sesame seeds
- Put into the blow the parmesan cheese: 10 sec. speed 8.
- Set aside in a separate bowl.
- Put into the empty bowl olives, feta and pine nuts: 10 sec. speed 5.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and repeat until well combined: 15 sec. speed 5.
- Stretch the puff pastry and spread it with the olives mixture.
- Roll the puff pastry and cut to form wheels.
- Transfer the wheels on the tray, lined with baking paper lightly brush with milk and sprinkle over seeds.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 - 15 minutes at 390°F (or until lightly golden and crispy).