Prawn and vegetable curry
Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 10 oz onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 oz olive oil
- 14 oz crushed tomatoes
- ½ tsp seeded mustard
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 potatoes
- 1 courgettes
- 14 oz prawns
- Put into the bowl onions (roughly chopped) and garlic cloves: 3 sec. speed 5.
- Add oil: 4 min. temp. Varoma speed Soft reverse.
- Add tomatoes, seeded mustard and cayenne pepper: 6 min. 210°F speed 1 reverse.
- Add 2 cups of water to the bowl, put prawns into the rice basket and set it in place.
- Set in place the Varoma and put in the cauliflower (in pieces), the potato and the zucchini (sliced): 30 min. temp. Varoma speed 3 reverse.
- Every 10 minutes stir the vegetables in the Varoma and check until cooked to taste.
- Once cooked serve the prawn with the sauce in the bowl and the steamed vegetables.