Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 9 oz (diced) pumpkin
- 6 oz milk
- 8 oz plain flour
- 2 oz butter
- 3 oz maple syrup
- 1 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- Put into the bowl the pumpkin: 5 sec. speed 7.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add milk: 3 min. 210°F speed 2.
- Add flour, butter, maple syrup, egg, baking powder, cinnamon and salt: 10 sec. speed 6.
- Check for a creamy and well combined result, if needed add more milk or more flour.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and melt a small piece of butter.
- Pour on the frying pan a small ladle of the mixture and cook for 30 seconds on each side.
- Pour with maple syrup, butter and cinnamon and serve.