Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 5 oz raspberries
- 4 oz sugar
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 2 tsp gelatin powder
- 4 oz water
- 9 oz whipping cream
- Put into the bowl raspberries, sugar and lemon juice: 5 sec. speed 8.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and repeat: 5 sec. speed 8.
- Check for a smooth result and pour the puree through a sieve to discard any seeds.
- Pour the gelatin powder into the boiling water and stir until completely dissolved.
- Pour the raspberry liquid back into the bowl and add water with gelatine mixture: 10 sec. speed 6.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and repeat: 10 sec. speed 6.
- Set aside the raspberry liquid and allow to completely cool.
- Place the butterfly into the bowl (dry and cleaned) and add whip the cream: 2 min. speed 4.
- Add the cooled raspberry liquid: 30 sec. speed 4.
- Check for a creamy and smooth result and trasfer into the fridge for at least 1 hour before serve or use to decorate cake or cupcake.