Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 18 oz plain flour
- 7 oz water
- 1 oz milk
- a pinch pink salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- as required olive oil
- as required butter
- put into the bowl add all ingredients but oil and butter and mix: 15 sec. speed 6.
- Then knead: 2 min. speed Knead.
- Let rest for 20 mins and knead again: 2 min. speed Knead.
- Oil a silpat mat, tip dough on to mat.
- Using your spatula divide dough into 16 and roll into balls drizzle oil on top.
- Rest again 10 mins.
- Put a dough ball on the silpat then roll it out until very very thin, then roll again.
- Put oil on griddle then once almost cooked drizzle with butter
- You can add coconut, garlic butter and serve with satay sauce.