Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 10 oz self raising flour
- 4 oz butter
- to taste salt
- 6 oz milk
- ½ tsp tomato paste
- 1 oz parmesan
- 4 oz (leaves) spinach
- 4 oz sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 oz feta cheese
- Put into the bowl flour, butter and salt: 10 sec. speed 8.
- Add the milk: 10 sec. speed 6.
- Then: 2 min. speed Knead.
- Wrap the dough with cling film and transfer in the fridge to rest for 30 minutes.
- Transfer the dough on a floured bench and roll the dough out in a rectangle form (ca. 10 inch x 15 inch).
- Spread the tomato paste and the parmesan over the dough (leaving a small gap around the edges) and sprinkle the baby spinach, sun dried tomatoes (chopped) and feta over.
- Brush one long edge with a little bit of milk and, starting at the other side without milk, carefully roll the dough until enclosed.
- Cut the big roll into approximately 12 slices and transfer them on a tray, lined with baking paper.
- Brush the rolls with milk and bake in the preheated oven at 410°F for 25 minutes, until golden brown.