Steamed salmon with yogurt sauce
Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- to taste coriander
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 7 oz natural yogurt
- 1 oz olive oil
- 4 steaks salmon
- 21 oz water
- For the dressing sauce
- 16 oz potatoes
- 2 carrot
- to taste dried dill
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper
- Put into the bowl garlic, coriander, cumin and fresh coriander: 5 sec. speed 6.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and repeat: 5 sec. speed 6.
- Add yoghurt and oil: 10 sec. speed 5.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and repeat: 10 sec. speed 5.
- Set aside the sauce.
- Put water into the bowl, place potatoes and carrots (sliced) into the steaming basket and place the basket inside the bowl.
- Place salmon steak on the Varoma tray, lined with baking paper (wet and squeezed).
- Sprinkle with dried dill, salt and pepper then cook: 40 min. 250°F speed 1.
- Transfer the cooked salmon on a serving plate, add potatoes and carrots and dress with yoghurt sauce.