Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 2 breasts chicken
- 14 oz basmati rice
- 3 cups water
- 5 oz teriyaki sauce
- 2 carrot
- 1 head broccoli
- to taste snow peas
- to taste peas
- to taste corn kernels
- 2 onion
- Cut chicken into 6 or 8 pieces and put into the bowl.
- Cover with teriyaki sauce and place in the fridge for a few hours (better overnight).
- Place chicken pieces on the bottom Varoma tray with all his sauce. Do not wash the bowl out.
- Place rice into rice basket and wash rice thoroughly (2 or 3 times).
- Put the basket in place in the bowl and pour over the water and cook: 12 min. 210°F speed 3.
- Add veggies on top steaming attachment tray and continue: 10 min. 210°F speed 3.
- Check that the chicken is cooked otherwise continue for some minutes.
- Remove steaming attachment carefully (is hot!) and remove rice basket and pour the sauce from the bowl into a jug.
- Place the chicken into the bowl: 8 sec. speed 4 reverse.
- Add cooked veggie and mix well by hand to combine.
- Put rice in a large plate, add chicken and veggie mix and pour over the sauce that was set aside in the jug