Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic
- 2 carrot
- 2 capsicum
- 1 courgettes
- 1 oz olive oil
- 3 tbs taco seasoning
- 14 oz mince
- 14 oz whole peeled tomatoes
- 1 tbs (concentrate) vegetable stock
- 5 tortillas
- to taste parmesan
- to taste cilantro sprigs
- 10 oz corn kernels
- Put into the blow onion (peeled and quartered), garlic (peeled), cattots (peeled and chopped), capsicum (roughly chopped) and zucchini (chopped): 10 sec. speed 8.
- Add oil and taco seasoning: 3 min. temp. Varoma speed 2.
- Add mince, corn and continue: 6 min. temp. Varoma speed 2 reverse.
- Add tomatoes and stock concentrate: 16 min. temp. Varoma speed 2.
- Put two heaped tablespoons of bowl mixture in a casserole and top with a tortilla.
- Repeat for a second layer (taco mixture + tortilla) and a third one.
- Continue until end with last tortilla topped with taco mixture.
- Top with parmesan and bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes at 350°F.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve cutted in slices with salad and sour cream.