Zucchini and bacon risotto
Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 2 small courgettes
- 1 oz onion
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 oz butter
- 2 oz olive oil
- 28 oz water
- 11 oz arborio rice
- 2 tsp vegetable stock concentrate
- 1 cup (frozen) peas
- 2 oz parmesan
- Put into the bowl zucchini (roughly chopped): 10 sec. speed 5.
- Set aside in a separate bowl.
- Put into the bowl onion, bacon (in pieces) and garlic: 4 sec. speed 5.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add the butter and the olive oil: 3 min. 250°F speed 1 reverse.
- Place the butterfly into the bowl and add the rice: 1 min. 250°F speed 2. reverse without the measuring cup.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add 2 oz of water and the zucchini: 2 min. 250°F speed 2 reverse without the measuring cup.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add the vegetable stock and the remaining water: 12 min. 210°F speed 1 reverse with the steaming basket on top of the lid.
- Add the frozen peas: 4 min. 210°F speed 1 reverse.
- Check for a right cooked rice and add parmesan: 1 min. speed 1 reverse.
- Let the rice rest into the bowl for 2 minutes then carefully pour the risotto into a serving plate, add more parmesan to taste and serve.